March, 2008

Posted by michaelw on 5:33 PM

Hey gang. Michael here.

As many of you know by now, I’ve been cast as “Mike Newton” in the upcoming film, “Twilight, which, based on the on-line response, appears to be the Hannah Montana of vampire books. The film hasn't’t even been fully cast yet, and there are already over 50,000 posts on IMDB. So, for those of you die hard Twilight fans, or as I like to call you, Twi-hards, Hi. I hope I can please you with what I have to bring to the character. So far, your response to me has been very kind, and I appreciate that. Feel free to continue to comment about how you picture the character and I WILL take it into account, I promise you. The satisfaction of the Twi-hards is my first priority. At this point, the only constructive note I can find is to have a “puppy-dog” like quality. If there are any other qualities or traits that you as a Twi-hard see as essential to the character, please let me know.

Now, as for the rest of you, the gate-heads, the joan-cores, HELLO! I have been working hard on projects you will probably never see. Ha.. Since late 2005 (the end of Joan), I’ve worked on 10 movies, and I’m hopeful that we’ll finally get to see SOME of them soon. It looks like “All the Boys Love Mandy Lane” will be coming out in May, that’s exciting. “Day of the Dead” is coming out to DVD in April, which is better than nothing. “An American Crime,” and “The Beautiful Ordinary” should be coming out sometime in 2008. And I have a recurring role on “The Riches,” on FX.

Now it’s off to Portland for the next few months to work on “Twilight.” I’m taking a road trip, making a few stops along the way. I’ve never been to San Francisco so that should be fun. I’m gonna try to make it up to Seattle too.. Alright guys, thanks for all your support, and I’ll talk to you soon.

P.S. I hope I didn’t insult anyone with the “Hannah Montana” reference. I was just referring to its cult-like popularity. I’m not making comparisons in any other way. That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment